All Washington College alumni are members of the WC family, and the Office of Alumni and Constituent Engagement is here to make sure you’re taken care of like family. Whatever you need, you can find it here. And if you can’t find it, let us help.
When you can’t make the trip back to Chestertown, visit us online for all the latest news about what’s happening on campus, what your alumni chapter is planning, and what’s new with your professors and classmates.
Reconnect and Claim Your Role
- Join an alumni chapter for regular get-togethers, including the annual Toasts to George that take place all over the country.
- Come back for Alumni Weekend.
- Get your through the campus bookstore.
- Give Back in a way that reflects your values by supporting what matters most to you, be it student engagement, faculty excellence, the learning environment, or access for all promising students to an extraordinary liberal arts education.
- Support every student’s educational experience beyond what tuition pays for by giving to The Washington Fund, which shapes the quality of life on campus, day in and day out, from scholarships, to athletics equipment, to photo-worthy campus landscapes.
- Share your skills by becoming a volunteer.
- Tell your friends what’s new with a class note in Washington College Magazine.
- Nominate fellow accomplished alumni for an award.
A “mocktail” reception with young alumni in the environmental field provides graduating seniors in environmental science and studies a chance to hone their networking chops.
Decades in the envisioning, Semans-Griswold Environmental Hall is dedicated on the Chester River.
For a brief time, Washington College was the center of American pryotechnics. A new art installation in the Toll Science Center, Radiant Echo, honors the two WC professors and alumni who made it so.